Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/08 19:53:53 UTC

Tuscany Board Report is due

Looking into this quarter board report, and I see couple things to report

- Tuscany 2.0 Beta4 release was approved, and the community is working
on the RC2 of the official 2.0 release.
- Tuscany community engaged with students as part of GSoC 2012, but
the candidate had proposed ideas for multiple Apache projects and the
Tuscany one was not selected.
- The Tuscany PMC voted on a new policy on election and rotation of
Project Chairs, and also recommended a new project Chair which got
approved by the Board last month.

Anything else that should be mentioned ?

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Tuscany Board Report is due

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
Thats a little misleading about Beta4 and 2.0. The Beta4 release never
happened and there's been no talk yet of a 2.0 RC2 and no commits
towards that. I see the report is already submitted now so i guess i
don't object too much but I probably would in future.

   ...ant

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
It looks good.

Thanks,