Posted to user@struts.apache.org by webmeiker <in...@webmeiker.com> on 2010/12/19 18:30:46 UTC

use of interceptor stacks in struts2

Hi,

Could you please confirm me next supposition?

Having a custom interceptor stack defined like this:

<interceptor-stack name=*"mySampleStack"*>

<interceptor-ref name=*"sampleInterceptor1"*/>

<interceptor-ref name=*"paramsPrepareParamsStack"*/>

<interceptor-ref name=*"sampleInterceptor2"*/>

<interceptor-ref name=*"defaultStack"*/>

<interceptor-ref name=*"sampleInterceptor3"*/>

</interceptor-stack>

For all the actions that use that interceptor stack (*mySampleStack*), the
interceptors defined both in *paramsPrepareParamsStack* and
*defaultStack*will be executed two times for each action, hitting
performance of the
application. Is that right?

Thanks!

Re: use of interceptor stacks in struts2

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes. Quick glance at the logs proves it.