Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net> on 2006/08/01 02:25:31 UTC

Possible test for these image spams

I noticed that they all have a very long line of spaces after the
"X-Keyword:" header line.

I also noticed that "header NAME X-Keyword:\s\s\s\s" simply does not
work. It gets tokenized down to one blank. But a FULL test seems to
be able to catch it.

full     JD_SPACES_KEYWORDS   /X-Keywords:\s\s\s\s\s\s\s\s\s\s\s\s/i
describe JD_SPACES_KEYWORDS   X-Keywords with lots of spaces
score    JD_SPACES_KEYWORDS    4.5

I am watching for false alarms. That is why I have it scored so high.
It's a quick ad hoc test on my own email stream.

(They contain a fair amount of HTML in the message which may be a
fruitful test, too.)

{^_^}