Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Olle Hallin <ol...@hit.se> on 2003/11/06 08:44:45 UTC

Has anyone integrated Milonic DHTML Menu with Tapestry?

Hi list!

I'm in desperate need for a DHTML menu solution, and I think that
developing it from scratch is too expensive.

My eyes has fallen on the commercial package Milonic DHTML Menu
(http://www.milonic.com), and my question is now if anyone has
experience from integrating it with Tapestry?

Any comments/suggestions/warnings etc are welcome.

Regards,
Olle Hallin

Re: Has anyone integrated Milonic DHTML Menu with Tapestry?

Posted by Olle Hallin <ol...@hit.se>.
Thanks for the tip John!

-- Olle

Posted by John Meredith <ps...@t-online.de>.
You might want to checkout:

John Meredith <ps...@t-online.de>

Re: Has anyone integrated Milonic DHTML Menu with Tapestry?

Posted by Reinier Mostert <re...@clabo.co.za>.
Hi,

I agree that this one looks the best of the lot - is it possible for
someone actually using it to publish a .html, .page and .java Hello
World menu?  I've been trying to integrate a different (but similar)
menu, and have not been making progress . . .

Thanx for your efforts
reinier

Posted by Olle Hallin <ol...@hit.se>.
Thanks to all of you!