Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Hagelski <ha...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/13 11:04:47 UTC

cvs, svn

we're interested in giving Subversion a try, it's supposed to be the
inheritor of cvs (so it says)
How many of you are using Subversion?
Are you doing it with Apache webdav or an svnserve daemon?

any suggestions regarding Maven's ability to talk to a remote repository for
commits and checkouts etc?

Re: cvs, svn

Posted by khote <kh...@mminternet.com>.
We're already running JBoss-Tomcat on that server, I'm wondering what kinds
of problems we'll encounter trying to run apache-webdav as well, considering
the different ports we'd have to use, all that jazz.

Posted by Mark Proctor <li...@markproctor.com>.

Re: cvs, svn

Posted by Mark Proctor <li...@markproctor.com>.