Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Milinda Pathirage <mi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 19:07:49 UTC

Ajax based management and monitoring console(GSOC 2008)

Hi Tammo and Others,

It's a pleasure to say that my proposal for $subject was accepted by Apache
Software Foundation for GSOC 2008. Thanks Tammo and all others who have help
me.

I have created a wiki page that track the development of Monitoring and
Management Console and used to gather requirements and suggestions by the
community under following link.

http://wiki.apache.org/general/MilindaLakmal/ApacheODEAJAXBasedMonitoringConsole/Requirements

I'll send a static prototype page which I designed by hacking free template
from opendesigns.org to make some picture about the project in your mind. I
hope that this will help us to correctly identify the requirements. This
wiki page will contain tasks progress list for each and every phase and
requirements gathered.

Please fell free to suggest further improvements and requirements of this
project.

Thanks in advance
Milinda

--
http://wsaxc.blogspot.com "Web Services With Axis2/C"

Re: Ajax based management and monitoring console(GSOC 2008)

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 10:07 AM, Milinda Pathirage <
milinda.pathirage@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tammo and Others,
>
> It's a pleasure to say that my proposal for $subject was accepted by
> Apache
> Software Foundation for GSOC 2008. Thanks Tammo and all others who have
> help
> me.

The pleasure is shared :)

> I have created a wiki page that track the development of Monitoring and
> Management Console and used to gather requirements and suggestions by the
> community under following link.
>

> http://wiki.apache.org/general/MilindaLakmal/ApacheODEAJAXBasedMonitoringConsole/Requirements
>
> I'll send a static prototype page which I designed by hacking free
> template
> from opendesigns.org to make some picture about the project in your mind.
> hope that this will help us to correctly identify the requirements. This
> wiki page will contain tasks progress list for each and every phase and
> requirements gathered.
>
> Please fell free to suggest further improvements and requirements of this
> project.

Will do. Tammo is probably going to be the most active in helping you but
feel free to poke around and ask questions here at any time.

Cheers!
Matthieu

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Milinda,

I hoped that I'd have been faster and could have welcome you first, but
anyways: Congratulations and welcome! I'm very happy that your proposal
has been accepted! Let's create some fancy stuff ;)

Feel free to ping us at dev@ode or me directly if you have any questions
at any time.

Cheers,
   Tammo