Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/05 00:33:50 UTC

Re: bundle:update

Out of curiosity, sometimes if I do a global refresh with Karaf 3.0.3, it
will appear to reload everything, even the ssh bundle.  When that happens
sometime the Karaf features bundle will fail to refresh which causes other
Karaf bundles to be shutdown.  I'm not sure what causes this (it seems like
using the Karaf shutdown shutdown command to clean the data directory or
the bundle cache seems to cause a similar problem).  Are there any known
issues that would cause this?  If not, I'll see if I can find a
reproducible example of this.  Unfortunately, I seem to run into a lot of
trouble with shutdown and the restart option.  I guess I want to make sure
there isn't anything known, otherwise I'll see if I can come up with some
examples.

Ryan

Re: bundle:update

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure how that would help with the refresh issue, or am I missing
something?  :)

Re: bundle:update

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,