Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by David Brodbeck <gu...@gull.us> on 2005/05/17 15:09:45 UTC

Candidate for EVILNUMBERS?

Got this one today.  It hit SpamCop but nothing else:

Dear manager:
  I have viewed your company profile through internet, and found there
exists an opportunity of establishing business cooperation between two
of us.
  We are a Chinese senior precision foundry which producing all kinds of
casting, forgings, stampings spare parts, etc.
Annual output is over 10,000 tons.
Material available: carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel and gray
iron, ductile iron, bronze, aluminum, plastic etc.
The way we conduct our business is to make any spare parts according to
customer's drawings or samples.
main products:
Construction equipment spare parts (bucket tooth and adapter, auger
tooling spare parts as block auger, dirt tooth, shank plate, boring
head, hex hub etc)
Agricultural machinery parts (plough tip, plough adapter, cultivator
sweep etc)
Marine twist locks and container lashings. (semi-auto twist locks,
lashing rods, turnbuckles etc)
Automobile, train, Valve and pump parts.
We have the casting experience over 25 years with 4 years export
experience, And now we have forging and  stamping spare parts business
done as well, we are very confident with our products and are willing
to cooperate with your honored corporation friendly and mutual beneficially.
  If you find interest in my illustration and want to seek manufacturers
in China, please feel free contact me!
  Thanks and Regards
Susan Xu
Tel:0086-574-27851019