Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Priya Saloni <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/24 01:46:48 UTC

Working with dates in Struts

Hi ,

I have a requirement using Struts where i need to show in the JSP if the *
paymentDate* is between *fromDate *and *toDate* Only.All Dates are *
java.util.Date* .Is there any way we can implement in Struts based
JSPs.Wecan implement it using java code but we don't want to do
that.Some one please advice me.Its very urgent(Production Issue).

Thanks In Advance

Priya

Re: Working with dates in Struts

Posted by "Richard Jason R. Raquepo" <rr...@primeorion.com>.
if you can do this at the java code level, just put the result and place
it in the request scope for display in jsp. then you can just check the
scope variable using jstl tags.

maybe you could use a map object as your container.

hth,

Richard

Posted by Keith Sader <ks...@gmail.com>.