Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Vincent <vi...@medisite.net> on 2001/10/15 13:09:55 UTC

Disable caching for certains XSP/XSL pages in cocoon 1.8

Hi,

I'm using cocoon 1.8. When i retrieve the Date in an xsp page, it seems to
be the date from cache...
I can't set my cocoon.properties to do without cache for all the site...

Can i disable cache for an XSP or an XSL Page ??

Thanks !!

Re: Disable caching for certains XSP/XSL pages in cocoon 1.8

Posted by Vincent <vi...@medisite.net>.
ok, i've found it :
<?cocoon-disable-caching?>

Thanks..