Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ivan Filippenko <Iv...@aero.org> on 2002/05/23 00:47:59 UTC

"Debate foams over SOAP"

This is a bit off-topic, but on the other hand would
certainly seem to have relevance for a group
such as this.  If any of you have seen the following
short article, or would care to take a look, I would be
interested to hear your comments:

http://www.idg.net/gomail.cgi?id=860672

Then again, like myself with respect to the person
who asked me the same question, you might just
be inclined to think: "It's hard (and costly) to build,
but easy (and cheap) to nay-say," and prefer to put
your energies back into your work.  I surely understand.

Thanks, and regards,

  -- Ivan