Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by gchandrasekar <gc...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/11 10:58:06 UTC

Re: Failed to install Tomcat5 service

Fantastic Solution

I tried many forums and none was worked. Your solution really worked well.

Thanks and keep going well.

:)

Chandra

Posted by Tradium <in...@xtfl.com>.
CAn some tell me how to enter the instructions below:

1) Start | Run and type cmd in the Open:  Click OK.

I go to the start biutton, Run and type Open <return>

I get a DOS window and when I enter sc delete Tomcat5, it says "specified
service does not exist as an installed service"

But when I try to install it, I get the message Check for permissions nd
settings.

KSS