Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/07 03:46:27 UTC

[VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.5 (1st try)

Dear All,

I have managed to use maven-release-plugin to make a 2.1.5 release candidate

The tag has been created here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-2.1.5/

The staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/

The main artifacts up for vote are the source release archives:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/org/apache/geronimo/geronimo/2.1.5/geronimo-2.1.5-source-release.tar.gz
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-005/org/apache/geronimo/geronimo/2.1.5/geronimo-2.1.5-source-release.zip

We have to verify the binaries pass the tck, so open the vote for more than
the minimum 72 hours.

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.5 (1st try)

Posted by ASHOK PORALU <as...@gmail.com>.
+1

Build went fine with the source on ->
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/tags/geronimo-2.1.5/

Tested few incorporated JIRAs,
- Deployer unlockKeystore command
    GERONIMO-5155
    GERONIMO-5156
    GERONIMO-5180
- TranQL XA Resource Adapter for Informix
    GERONIMO-5039
    GERONIMO-5043
    GERONIMO-5044

--------------------
Ashok Poralu

Posted by Amit Puri <am...@in.ibm.com>.
+1

My Build was fine and I tested these Jira- 5148, 5027, 4927,  4896,  4892,
4844, result looks good.

----
Amit Puri
India Software Lab, IBM Software Group,
C Block, 6th Floor, Embassy Golf Links Business Park,
Bangalore.
Phone: 91-80-4192-7725, Mobile: 91-93420-61133
amit.puri@in.ibm.com

"When God Takes away something from your hands, don’t think he is
punishing.
But he is merely empting your hand to receive something better. So keep
trusting him."

             Ashish Jain
             <ashjain2@gmail.c

Posted by Ashish Jain <as...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan

Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.5 (1st try)

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1 pending TCK

Built fine and my live app installs fine and works.

Jay

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
BTW, you might need maven 2.2.1 to build the tag.

-Rex

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ivan
my +1

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.

--
Ivan

Re: [VOTE] Release Geronimo 2.1.5 (1st try)

Posted by Forrest Xia <fo...@gmail.com>.
+1 assuming we pass the TCK.

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1 assuming we pass the TCK.