Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2014/05/11 03:29:43 UTC

Shepherding: celix, stratosphere

Celix looks pretty normal; report in getting prepeared, traffic on mailing
list is ok. I don't see any particular cause for concern. Celix might need to
update the project site to reflect recent additions of the committers.

Stratosphere dev list look pretty good, traffic is high and mentors
participation is there.

Re: Shepherding: celix, stratosphere

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Konstantin!

Don't forget to update your shepherd comments in the wiki.  If you need
access to the wiki, please follow the instructions on the top of the
incubator page.

John