Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2002/07/26 18:27:31 UTC

forrest is neat

Hi all,

I'm one of the guys working on the doc generation for jakarta avalon
atm, and we're considering (well we're basically waiting for things to
mature) moving to forrest; we use cocoon and anakia (don't ask) atm.

I just got forrest and tried it out on a private project. It's real neat
=) Y'all are on the right track, keep up the good work.

thanks,

- Leo Simons

Re: forrest is neat

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Leo Simons wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm one of the guys working on the doc generation for jakarta avalon
> atm, and we're considering (well we're basically waiting for things to
> mature) moving to forrest; we use cocoon and anakia (don't ask) atm.

I know Nicola & Marc are on the Ant-Dev list, if you have any specific
needs, please say so!

> I just got forrest and tried it out on a private project. It's real neat
> =) Y'all are on the right track, keep up the good work.

Thanks, Leo - we appreciate this. It's good to know people are checking
us out.

</Steven>