Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Derek Gibbs <dg...@smartsynch.com> on 2000/11/08 19:49:15 UTC

EJBJAR

I am new to ant and the last part of the tool that I cannot get to work is
the creation of the stubs and skeletons. I am getting the following error
when I attemp to use EJBJAR.
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Derek

MY XML FILE SECTION:

  <target name="mj">
    <ejbjar descriptordir="${src}"
            srcdir="${build}"
            flatDestDir="true">
       <weblogic destdir="${dist}/lib"
                 keepgeneric="false"
                 suffix=".jar"

classpath="${build};c:\weblogic\lib\weblogicaux.jar;c:\weblogic\classes"/>
       <include name="**/*ejb-jar.xml"/>
       <exclude name="**/*weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
    </ejbjar>

OUTPUT FROM ANT:

mj:
   [ejbjar] building ejb.jar with 5 files
     [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Device was not set
     [java] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: ejbc found
erro
rs
     [java]     at weblogic.ejbc.runBody(Compiled Code)
     [java]     at weblogic.utils.compiler.Tool.run(Tool.java:80)