Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Anders Rundgren <an...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/22 16:14:31 UTC

A Critical Analysis of REST APIs for "Transaction Systems"

Maybe of some interest...

https://cyberphone.github.io/doc/web/REST-in-peace.html

Enjoy!
Anders

Re: A Critical Analysis of REST APIs for "Transaction Systems"

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anders

Yes, taking all the query and even headers parameters alongside the
payload (non-streaming option) is not really great.
Having a JCS option for the schemes like the one you suggest would be of
interest to the users...

Thanks, Sergey

Posted by Anders Rundgren <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.