Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Yogesh patel <yo...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 07:35:49 UTC

[users@httpd] Can not Find Apache 2.4 Installable Version (Binary or .msi)

HI

I am not able to find apache 2.4 installable version. Apache official site
provides source code of it. Can i anywhere find binary file or .msi file of
apache 2.4?
One  thing i found is On Apache Lounge , But i dont know how to build it
and is it official from apache ?

--

*Regards,Yogesh Patel*

Re: [users@httpd] Can not Find Apache 2.4 Installable Version (Binary or .msi)

Posted by Lester Caine <le...@lsces.co.uk>.
Yogesh patel wrote:
> Thanks for "Try:
> http://www.anindya.com/apache-http-server-2-4-2-x86-and-x64-windows-installers/"
>
> But Why apache does not provide Binary on official site?

Apache never has provided 'official' versions on windows, and the older
providers have been replaced by the likes of apachelounge and anindya's.
http://www.apachelounge.com/download/ will provide the more up to date versions
as anindya is still a few versions behind. I think the main problem here is that
all the newer versions of windows require their own builds hence apachelounge
now has VC11, VC10 and other builds with 32 and 64 bit versions. The old
'single' download is no longer practical.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

Re: [users@httpd] Can not Find Apache 2.4 Installable Version (Binary or .msi)

Posted by Yogesh patel <yo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for "Try:
http://www.anindya.com/apache-http-server-2-4-2-x86-and-x64-windows-installers/
"

But Why apache does not provide Binary on official site?

Posted by Otis Dewitt - NOAA Affiliate <ot...@noaa.gov>.
Try: