Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Keval Bhatt <kb...@apache.org> on 2019/06/03 12:47:13 UTC

Atlas 0.8.4 release heads up

Atlas dev community,

Since Atlas 0.8.3 was released, there are 49 commits
<https://github.com/apache/atlas/compare/release-0.8.3-rc1...branch-0.8> on
branch-0.8 and 54 resolved issues
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ATLAS-1070?jql=project%20%3D%20ATLAS%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Fixed%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.8.4%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20ASC>
with
fix version 0.8.4 after 0.8.3 release.

These bug fixes and improvements are important for stability and for other
dependent components that consume Atlas.

I propose that we should do a 0.8.4 release from branch-0.8 and the
tentative release completion date would be 18th Jun 2019.

I volunteer to be the release manager for Apache Atlas 0.8.4 release.

Let me know your thoughts and concerns if any.

Regards

Re: Atlas 0.8.4 release heads up

Posted by Sarath Subramanian <ss...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Thanks for taking this up Keval.