Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Joe Trewin <jo...@canfactory.com> on 2005/09/12 12:57:51 UTC

Internally forwarding from one request to another

Hi,

I've got an odd situation where I need to re-trigger the entire request
cycle from a listener, but with an artifical set of parameters.

I've tried to do this by injecting the WebRequestServicer service into
my component, creating my own WebRequest instance and using that to
execute the 'service' method.

Needless to say it's not working (stack overflow), which didn't hugely
surprise me, but I'm wondering if anyone's ever tried to do this before,
and what the 'correct' method might be.

Cheers,
Joe

Re: Internally forwarding from one request to another

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Joe Trewin <joe <at> canfactory.com> writes:

> I've got an odd situation where I need to re-trigger the entire request
> cycle from a listener, but with an artifical set of parameters.

I think it will help a lot if you would specify exactly what you're
trying to do.

--
Author of an e-Book for learning Tapestry (http://www.agileskills2.org/EWDT)