Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Kenneth Knowles <kl...@google.com> on 2019/01/25 07:06:25 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Gleb Kanterov

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer: Gleb
Kanterov

Gleb started contributing to Beam and quickly dove deep, doing some
sensitive fixes to schemas, also general build issues, Beam SQL, Avro, and
more. In consideration of Gleb's technical and community contributions, the
Beam PMC trusts Gleb with the responsibilities of a Beam committer [1].

Thank you, Gleb, for your contributions.

Kenn

[1] https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-
committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Gleb Kanterov

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Well done Gleb!

Posted by Łukasz Gajowy <lg...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome! :)

Posted by Gleb Kanterov <gl...@spotify.com>.

--
Cheers,
Gleb

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer announcement: Gleb Kanterov

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

Posted by Reza Ardeshir Rokni <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!