Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/04/09 20:29:44 UTC

JK2 Information on Wiki

See: http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Tomcat/Jk2Connector

I expect to provide a complete configuration guide over time.  This is just
a quick start for those people who are having problems.  Of course, since
the Wiki page is a collaborative document, feel free to contribute.

Fair notice: I am not very likely to respond to messages on tomcat-user
right now as I am swamped, but I have JK2 working with multiple JVMs and
multiple hosts, and plan to share that know-how.  Later next week is when I
expect to have more time to sit down and start writing.

	--- Noel