Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2003/03/30 15:41:42 UTC

Small enhancement to http_roll_release

Hi all,

The attached patch allows the http_roll_release script to be used to
pull releases out of tags other than just APACHE_2_0*, for example
WROWE_2_0_45_RC2.

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street
						tonight..."

> The attached patch allows the http_roll_release script to be used to
> pull releases out of tags other than just APACHE_2_0*, for example
> WROWE_2_0_45_RC2.
>
> Any thoughts?

Yeah, http_roll_release shouldn't be used anymore.  I meant to
delete it after the introduction of release.sh (in httpd-dist),
but never got around to it.

Sander