Posted to user@struts.apache.org by st...@gmail.com on 2007/08/09 21:47:44 UTC

Was AJAX extracted from 2.0.9?

I remember hearing a rumor that dojo was being pulled out of S2 and being
made available via a plug-in.  Did this happen?  Are there steps someplace
for installing the plug-in?

--
Scott
stanlick@gmail.com

Re: Was AJAX extracted from 2.0.9?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
Dojo will be available as a plugin in 2.1, not the 2.0.x family.

musachy