Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jörg Heinicke <jh...@virbus.de> on 2001/09/25 13:25:42 UTC

non-existing -src and sitemap-recompilation

Hi,

we have a problem with our sitemap(s) here. We are working with one central
cocoon2b2-version and for anyone a sub-sitemap and for anyone and any
project a sub-sub-sitemap. Adding a non-existing <map:action name="test"
src="org.apache.test"/>-src causes an error

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.test

of course. The problem is after deleting this <map:action>-entry in the
sitemap. The recompilation of the sitemap fails with the same error-message.
   Renaming the action won't work too.
A consciously provoked error like missing end-tag will be detected and I get
another error message. But when I correct this I will get the
ClassNotFoundException again though there is nothing more written in the
sitemap about the <map:action>.

In every parent-sitemap the mounts have the attributes:

check-reload="yes" reload-method="synchron"

How can we solve the problem without root-access and restarting tomcat or
deleting work-directory?

Joerg