Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Van Riper, Mike" <mv...@verisign.com> on 2003/08/05 21:35:04 UTC

Reminder: August 6th meeting at 6:30pm in Mountain View, RSVP req uested

The next meeting of the Silicon Valley Struts User BOF is being held at
VeriSign in Mountain View on Wednesday, August 6th. You must arrive between
6:30 and 7:00pm to register with VeriSign security as a guest. Sylvain
Gibassier, a BEA dev2dev Senior Software Engineer, will present an
introduction to Struts for Java developers with little or no prior Struts
experience. Please refer to the online announcement for the details and
directions to the meeting site:

  http://www.baychi.org/bof/struts/20030806/

As usual, this meeting is free and open to the public. However, it is
important that I get an accurate headcount in advance for meeting facility
planning purposes. If you have not done so already, please RSVP for the
meeting by sending an email to me with "Struts User August Meeting" as the
subject.

Thanks, Van

Mike Van Riper
mailto:mike.vanriper@baychi.org