Posted to user@ant.apache.org by gglefoncede gglefoncede <gg...@hotmail.com> on 2003/12/08 11:58:00 UTC

SourceOffSite

Hello

I use the SourceOffSIte task to get all the files of a project and my
problem is that all the files I get are read only. Is there an option for
the sosget task to have read and write files.
I saw that we could give permission to a file with the chmod task but it's
seems to work only with UNIX. Do you know if a task like chmod exists for
WINDOWS ???

Thanks
Greg

Re: SourceOffSite

Posted by Pavel Vlasov <vl...@pavelvlasov.com>.
Hello,

On Windows there is 'attrib' command. Use 'attrib -R /S *' in exec task to
clean readonly attributes.

--
Regards, Pavel Vlasov.

AW: SourceOffSite