Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/06/13 05:56:51 UTC

[Jakarta-turbine Wiki] Update of "BoardReports" by ScottEade

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-turbine Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by ScottEade:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-turbine/BoardReports

The comment on the change is:
Removed June.  Updated references to Turbine project site.

  As part of the Apache Software Foundation we must report to the board about our activity. These reports are quarterly due and public. As part of our move to become a top-level project (TLP), we have to report monthly for the first three months (May 2007 to July 2007). Reports are then due in mid-August, November, February and May of each year.

- Reports are normally written by the PMC Chair, with contributions from the PMC and community. Each quarter we draft the report on the Wiki. When the report is submitted to the board we move it to the Turbine website (location will be added when the Turbine TLP site is established). If you have a contribution that is to be considered private, please email it directly to the Turbine PMC (for no at private@jakarta.apache.org, but soon at private @turbine.apache.org).
+ Reports are normally written by the PMC Chair, with contributions from the PMC and community. Each quarter we draft the report on the Wiki. When the report is submitted to the board we move it to the Turbine website (http://turbine.apache.org/board-reports.html). If you have a contribution that is to be considered private, please email it directly to the Turbine PMC (private AT turbine.apache.org).

  BoardReportTemplate

  == Pending Reports ==
  Board meetings take place on the 3rd Wednesday of each month - reports are required by the Monday before that.

-  * ["BoardReport-June2007"] - Submission due by 18 June 2007
   * ["BoardReport-July2007"] - Submission due by 16 July 2007
   * ["BoardReport-August2007"] - Submission due by 13 August 2007
   * ["BoardReport-November2007"] - Submission due by 19 November 2007