Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Yet Another Ninja <ax...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/07 13:07:52 UTC

Brasilian rules

Guys

It seems that atm there's an increase in brasilian/portuguese language spam.

I'm looking into creating a dedicated portuguese language SA rule set.
If you can contribute with hand picked samples, please contact me off list.

Thanks

Re: Brasilian rules

Posted by Yet Another Ninja <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 2011-06-07 21:33, Warren Togami Jr. wrote:
> On 6/7/2011 5:44 AM, Jose Borges Ferreira wrote:
>> As soon as I can clear all private info, I can send some ( both pt_PT
>> and pt_BR ) for sampling.
>> Any specific kind of spam ?
>
> We also need a wide variety of ham. Both personal and legitimate
> commercial ham.
>
> Warren

I don't need 3rd party ham of any type.

My request was for spam samples only, for rule research/dev & pattern
matching, and not for a corpus for SA masschecking.

Re: Brasilian rules

Posted by "Warren Togami Jr." <wt...@gmail.com>.

Re: Brasilian rules

Posted by Yet Another Ninja <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 2011-06-07 17:44, Jose Borges Ferreira wrote:
> As soon as I can clear all private info, I can send some ( both pt_PT and
> pt_BR ) for sampling.
> Any specific kind of spam ?

nothing specific - I know enough portuguese to handle the spammy phrases .-)
Don't need pristine header info either.

Thanks

Re: Brasilian rules

Posted by Jose Borges Ferreira <un...@gmail.com>.