Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Gav <gm...@apache.org> on 2016/07/17 03:53:36 UTC

Your project VM needs to be migrated.

Hello Gump devs!

You guys have a VM 'vmgump.apache.org' which is housed on old hardware due
to be turned off.

Therefore your VM needs to either be migrated to our cloud infrastructure
and integrated into our puppet management environment or just turned off if
you no longer require it.

Could we have someone from your project who has access to the VM please
liaise with
ASF Infra in planning and executing the migration and/or shutdown of your
VM.

There is an INFRA Jira ticket at :-

and/or HipChat #asfinfra room. (infra.chat). Note I am not subscribed to
the gump dev list at this time.

I hope that with your assistance we can have this done within a month.

Thanks and I look forward to working with you on the migration.

Gav... (ASF Infra.)

Re: Your project VM needs to be migrated.

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Hi all

I've commented on

that we still need vmgump and raised my hand as somebody who's willing
to help with the migration.

Stefan