Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Manong Karl <ab...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/04 06:21:18 UTC

can't build on mac m1 with main branche

Hello Team:
When I tried to build, command "./gradlew build -x test", it got an
exception which I have uploaded.
What did I miss?

Re: can't build on mac m1 with main branche

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.
Since we are getting it via Spark for those tests, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-33725 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-33725> we just need to bump to 2.4.8 and 3.0.2 for tests

>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V4Rg0fbwmeHBG_NjyLjLPo3BmjxWnFan/view?usp=sharing <https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V4Rg0fbwmeHBG_NjyLjLPo3BmjxWnFan/view?usp=sharing>

Posted by Russell Spitzer <ru...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Manong Karl <ab...@gmail.com>.

<ru...@gmail.com> 于2021年7月6日周二 下午7:26写道: