Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Raphaël Piéroni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/26 14:07:24 UTC

[archiva] disabling the checksum policy

Hi,

I have configured some proxies (central, mergere, java.net) into a
repository.

I also have configured my settings.xml to use my archiva proxy instead of
the central repository (using the mirror element)

When i try to deploy a project (with pom packaging) it fails saying the
deploy plugin is not found.

When i disable my mirroring, it finds the plugin with warning on checksum.

When i 'tail -f' the archiva logs (and using the mirror) it also complains
on checksum but also says it don't use the deploy plugin because of that
checksum.

My question is : how to configure archiva not to perform checksum failures
on certains proxied repositories (if it could be fine grained,...)

Many thanks for any help.

Regards,

Raphaël