Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ben Souther <bs...@fwdco.com> on 2003/12/03 16:53:04 UTC

server-minimal.xml

> Let's stick to the subject of the thread ;)
Fair enough..

> I'm not making the minimal one the default.
I know it was brought up.
Looking for something in the comments that was there in previous versions but
is now gone, made me picture the number of posts to this list that would
result if the minimum version became the default so I added my 2 cents.

Again, thank you.

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 10:25 am, Shapira, Yoav wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> >ALSO: If I were a committer, I would vote against making the new
>
> minimal
>
> >server.xml file the default for future disturbutions.  It's a lot
>
> easier to
>
> >instruct us newbies to uncomment something from the file than to
>
> explain
>
> >how
> >to write sections in or switch from one config file to another..
>
> Let's stick to the subject of the thread ;)  I'm not making the minimal
> one the default.
>
> Yoav Shapira

> printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) intended
> recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system
> and notify the sender.  Thank you.

Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Company, Inc.