Posted to dev@trafficcontrol.apache.org by Zhu Zikun <zh...@u.nus.edu> on 2023/04/02 18:58:39 UTC

Request for feedback on GSoC proposal draft for Traffic Control project

Dear Sir / Madam,

I hope this message finds you well. I came across the issue of adding a cache indicator to servers in the Traffic Control project (https://github.com/apache/trafficcontrol/issues/7076) and I am interested in contributing through the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) program. I saw on the GSoC website that it is recommended to submit proposals early for review by organization mentors.

I was wondering if you could review my proposal draft (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eyCXKrsZN50gI-CgCT-9kQj5RUyKkU8T/view?usp=sharing) and provide some quick feedback on whether I am on the right track in solving the proposed problem. I understand the final deadline is approaching and I apologize for the last-minute request.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Zikun