Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/28 14:02:23 UTC

Simple build isn't working

Hi

Since we introduced the nhttp stuff, the simple build unzip deploy
model isn't working anymore.

Can someone please post instructions on how to build and deploy Synapse?

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: Simple build isn't working

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Ok great.... I'm glad this isn't permanent.

Paul

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com>.
Hi Paul