Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sujatha Arun <su...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/25 19:22:08 UTC

Solr cores issue

Hello,

Suppose  I have several cores in a single webapp ,I have issue with Index
beong corrupted in one core  ,or schema /solrconfig of one core is not well
formed ,then entire webapp refused to load on server restart?

Why does this happen?

Regards
Sujatha

Re: Solr cores issue

Posted by Sujatha Arun <su...@gmail.com>.
Isn't it  administratively easier with multiple cores instead of multiple
webapps??

Regards
Sujatha

Re: Solr cores issue