Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Firmin David <da...@capco.com> on 2001/02/23 18:29:02 UTC

with object retrieved from session???

Hi all,
I'd really like to iterate through a List using the <logic:iterate> and
<bean:write> tags as per the struts-example app. My problem is that my List
is on an object that I retrieve from the User's HttpSession within my JSP,
and because of this, I can't figure out what attributes I require in the
tags.

Are the tags not designed to be used in this way, or am I overlooking the
obvious?

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

Regards

David

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely
for the addressee(s).
Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate the
information contained in the email.
The Capital Markets Company.

http://www.capco.com