Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ma...@merkur.at on 2006/11/17 09:46:17 UTC

commandButton - how to set the form target with onclick???

Hi,

I've a problem with an application.

I want to present a document in an new window as effect of clicking on a
button (the form values should be transported to the server before the
document is rendered). In the button's onclick I set the form's target.

But after my javascript code another javascript function will be called
(clear_ ...) which sets the target to ''.
(it seems that HtmlButtonRendererBase is responsible for this behaviour)

Could anybody give me a hint how to set the target?

TIA

Martin Kuhn