Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Egor Pahomov <pa...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/01 17:44:21 UTC

Using yarn-cluster mode.

Hi, I want to use yarn-cluster mode and failing to do so. I couldn't find
any documentation if it's possible to do or any information, that someone
done it.

My motivation:

I have many users with 1 zeppelin instance per user. They all live on same
machine and allocate a lot of memory with there drivers.

--

*Sincerely yoursEgor Pakhomov*

Re: Using yarn-cluster mode.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
Check the official doc and use livy interpreter

https://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.6.0-SNAPSHOT/install/install.html#installation

Re: Using yarn-cluster mode.

Posted by Egor Pahomov <pa...@gmail.com>.

--