Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by AMIT BHUTRA <am...@hotmail.com> on 2002/07/08 23:32:15 UTC

Property to set Level of a Category

Hi,
How do i set Level for a category from a .properties file?

Like, to associate an appender RollingFileApender to category R, we add
following line to the .properties file..

Similar to this, how do i set Level for a category?

TIA,
Amit

Re: Property to set Level of a Category

Posted by Doug <um...@yahoo.com>.
log4j.category.<catName>=<level>

or

log4j.category.<catName>=<level>,<appender>