Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/27 19:55:20 UTC

Zeppelin 0.8 Release Date

I would like to know what the tentative release date of Zeppelin 0.8 will be. I am waiting for Leaflet integration to easily chart markers and cluster them. Also, I am waiting for any improvements in the job scheduler, monitoring, and alerting, if any. Lastly, I am hoping for some integration with our bitbucket repo to exist.

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Zeppelin 0.8 Release Date

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
I am preparing the RC1 for 0.8, please stay tuned.

Benjamin Kim <bb...@gmail.com>于2018年4月28日周六 上午3:55写道: