Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/24 14:33:48 UTC

[OlingoV4] How to create two OData services

Hi All,

I'm new to OlingoV4, I have already created one single OData Service by
referring the sample. I have some doubts regarding some implementations.

I'm trying to use one single servlet for the two Odata services, therefore
I need two Odata instances right ? then do I have to create two handlers
also ?

Thanks,
Madhawa

Re: [OlingoV4] How to create two OData services

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.
If you are trying to develop two different services and want different "contexts" then you need develop two different services with their own servlets, handlers and WAR files. It is good to follow is single OData instance, single handler for given Servlet.

If you trying mash in two services into one, then it is up to you how you use OData and handler instances, however you need some kind a "path" variable to figure out which instance the request needs to be forwarded to? There maybe other ways, this is one suggestion.

Ramesh..

Posted by Ramesh Reddy <ra...@redhat.com>.