Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by Dong Yun <yu...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/14 01:36:19 UTC

News: we are deploying a mirror site in China

Hi, Everyone!

I've got good news: we'll deploy a mirror site in China, it will increase
the speed with which docs and website can be accessed.

According to the Chinese law,  we'll need to get an ICP license. During
this period, the domain name https://weex-project.io/ will not be
accessible,  but you can easily access the website using
https://weex.apache.org/ or https://weex.io/ .

We'll be glad to inform you when everything is ready.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

--
Dong Yun

Re: News: we are deploying a mirror site in China

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
That's great.

Since most of our users are Chinese currently. It's quite a good news for
China developers.