Posted to user@struts.apache.org by newBea <va...@vizualize.com> on 2008/04/14 10:59:25 UTC

action not getting called from struts-config

Hi All...

I am using struts1.2.9

I have an action mapping in struts-config as:

		<action path="/sendmail" name="reminderForm"
type="com.lbi.equalito.webapp.action.ReminderAction">
			<forward name="pass" path="/WEB-INF/pages/remsuccess.jsp"/>
		</action>

the form bean definition is as:

		<form-bean name="reminderForm"
type="com.lbi.equalito.webapp.form.ReminderForm"></form-bean>

When i invoke /sendmail action, nothing is shown..I mean it displays only
blank page without any exceptions and error...wat cud be the possible
error??

Thanks in advance...

Re: action not getting called from struts-config

Posted by newBea <va...@vizualize.com>.
The java code inside ReminderAction:

public ActionForward execute(ActionForm form, ActionMapping mapping,
HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) throws
IOException, ServletException{
                System.out.println("Hi");
                ReminderForm reminderForm = (ReminderForm) form;

                if (null == reminderService){

                        ApplicationContext ctx =
WebApplicationContextUtils.getRequiredWebApplicationContext(servlet.getServletContext());
                        reminderService = (ReminderService)
ctx.getBean("reminderService");
                }

                        reminderService.sendReminderMail();