Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Xibin Liu <xi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/27 10:01:54 UTC

map-reduce job submit acl problem

hi all,
I'm using fair scheduler and the following property seems only work for
user but not for group, anybody knows why?

    <property>
        <name>mapred.queue.q_test.acl-submit-job</name>
        <value></value>
    </property>

1.     <property>
        <name>mapred.queue.q_test.acl-submit-job</name>
        <value>testuser</value>
        </property>,
        When I run ' hadoop queue -showacls'  from remote client with user
'testusers' belongs to group 'testgroup', it shows testuser can access
q_test

2.     <property>
        <name>mapred.queue.q_test.acl-submit-job</name>
        <value> testgroup</value> (a white space before testgroup)
        </property>,
        When I run ' hadoop queue -showacls' from remote client with user
'testusers' belongs to group 'testgroup', it says User 'testuser' does not
have access to any queue.

--
Thanks & Regards
Benjamin Liu