Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Anishek Agarwal <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/09 13:47:15 UTC

compaction with LCS

hello,

on doing cfstats for the column family i see

SSTables in each level: [1, 10, 109/100, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]

i thought compaction would trigger since the 3rd level tables are move than
expected number,

but on doing compactionstats its shows "n/a" -- any reason why its not
triggering, should i be worried ?

we have 5 node cluster running 2.0.15 cassandra version,

thanks
anishek

Re: compaction with LCS

Posted by Anishek Agarwal <an...@gmail.com>.
Anyone has seen similar behavior with LCS, please do let me know, It will
be good to know this can happen.

Re: compaction with LCS

Posted by Anishek Agarwal <an...@gmail.com>.