Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Alexander Vaysberg <wo...@vaisberg.de> on 2008/12/03 18:52:05 UTC

Problem with archiva and nexus index.

I have a exception with the index in archiva. I use for scaning of the
repository the nexus and in -/index copy I nexus zip. But archiva scant
that and throw the exception:
...: Unable to convert to artifact reference:
.index/nexus-maven-repository-index.zip
org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.ConsumerException: Unable to convert
to artifact reference: .index/nexus-maven-repository-index.zip
at
org.apache.maven.archiva.consumers.core.MetadataUpdaterConsumer.processFile(MetadataUpdaterConsumer.java:172)...

Alexander Vaysberg
Tetralog Systems Ag

Re: Problem with archiva and nexus index.

Posted by Alexander Vaysberg <wo...@vaisberg.de>.
Hi Brett,
Thank you!

Alexander Vaysberg