Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Alex Heneveld <no...@github.com> on 2016/03/08 11:47:25 UTC

Re: [jclouds] Fix: RunScriptOptions equals (#907)

This really should be merged.  The contributor has maintained the intention of the original code -- which was to include in `toString` only if set -- and has fixed some obvious bugs.

I agree with your `[minor]` suggestion that the intention of the original code was less than ideal but I think it's poor form to decline or delay a PR such as this on the basis that we would like to see yet further improvements to the original code.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/907#issuecomment-193721237