Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Ashish Tadose <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/12 17:15:30 UTC

Remove redundant StorageAgent interface from Malhar library

Hi Team,

I have created a Task to Remove redundant StorageAgent interface from Malhar library - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2051 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-2051>

Description -

For Malhar feature [APEXMALHAR-1938|https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/APEXMALHAR-1938]  needed a change in StorageAgent interface which was not released when that feature was contributed so we had added copy of StorageAgent interface in Malhar-Library.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apex-malhar/blob/master/library/src/main/java/com/datatorrent/lib/util/StorageAgent.java

Since those changes are released as part of Apex Core 3.3.0 release we no longer require redundant  StorageAgent interface present in Malhar-library.

Also need to update AbstractKeyValueStorageAgent to implement StorageAgent from Apex-core than one present in Malhar-library for concrete implementation of StorageAgents to work.

It’s a small change so I would send a pull request for review soon.

Do let me know your views on this.

Thx,
Ashish

Re: Remove redundant StorageAgent interface from Malhar library

Posted by Thomas Weise <th...@datatorrent.com>.
No issue, it was added since last release.

Posted by Sandesh Hegde <sa...@datatorrent.com>.