Posted to commits@bloodhound.apache.org by Apache Bloodhound <de...@bloodhound.apache.org> on 2013/10/02 05:33:08 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #387: Rewrite Trac functional test cases against product environments - after #355

#387: Rewrite Trac functional test cases against product environments - after
  Reporter:  olemis      |      Owner:  rjollos
      Type:  task        |     Status:  review
 Component:              |    Version:
  multiproduct           |   Keywords:  product environment functional
Resolution:              |  testing QA

Comment (by olemis):

 I have added [attachment:t387_r1526822_functional_test.8.diff another
 patch] to extend functional testers API  by adding `as_user` context
 manager . It helps with keeping track and nested user sessions in a single
 test case. I have updated [comment:22 patch order] accordingly. This is
 used in #667 but will be quite useful under different circumstances .

--
Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/387#comment:28>
Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>